Guitar master class and workshop
Celino Romero, representing the third generation of the all-family classical guitar quartet, Los Romeros, along with Brett Hoag of Oakland University, offer an informative master class and workshop on bridging the world of classical guitar with contemporary electric stylings. The master class and workshop is offered free of charge; however, registration is required no later than 5 p.m. Thursday, March 30. Call Milford Music at 248-889-8200 or email email@example.com to register.
- Date: March 31 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Location: Huron Valley Council for the Arts, 205 W. Livingston Road.
Election Fraud or Incompetence?
Come hear Secretary of State Ruth Johnson and the Chairman of the Senate Elections Committee, Senator Dave Robertson address this issue. Panel Q&A discussion following remarks.
- Date: March 30; 6:30 p.m. sign-in, 7 p.m. start
- Location: Pontiac Country Club, 4335 Elizabeth Lake Road, Waterford.
With the warm spring-like weather in February, some of us are beginning our outdoor clean up and projects. Just a reminder that GFL will begin picking up yard waste on April 7. They are not able to dump yard waste into the landfills so they cannot pick up anything before that date.
Easter Egg Hunt
Come join us for the 15th annual Chamber of Commerce Egg Hunt. Children 2-10 years old are invited to participate. For more information, contact the Chamber office at 248-685-7129 or visit www.huronvcc.com/
- Date: Saturday, April 8 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Duck Lake Pines Park 1241 N. Duck Lake Road in Highland
The Community Sharing Semi-Annual Garage Sale
Come join us and find just what you have been looking for, including furniture, lawn equipment, housewares, toys and linen. We will also have Antiques & Uniques (repurposed, one of a kind, collectible and antique items.)
- Date: Wednesday, April 12, Pre-sale from 3 to 6 p.m. ($5 admission for pre-sale only.) Thursday & Friday, April 13 & 14, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, April 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Apollo Center Gym, 2029 N, Milford Road, Highland, (one mile north of M-59) For more info, visit www.csgaragesaleg.org or call 248-889-0347.